We are looking for exceptional people who are entrepreneurs, computer scientists and mathematicians. No entrepreneur, private equity nor blockchain experience is required: talent and drive matter far more.
We are primarily looking for evidence of exceptional ability and a track record of building things that work.
All positions are full time and based in Oakland and Remote Workers For positions not listed, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Program Manager
Catalyzer, llc is the first business catalyzer focused discovering entrepreneurs who have talent and drive; but need repositioning towards avante garde markets who crave the uniquenesses of an idea, innovation and/or novel experience.
- We are a next generation business catalyzer + private equity fund.
- We understand what drives passionate entrepreneurs, as we are some.
- We are continuously benchmark and improve the relationships between avante garde markets, research labs, entrepreneurs, and corporations.
- We see a global rebalancing of culture, politics and social advantage.
- We love what we do. We also love dogs.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, math, sensors, behavior scientist, and neuro-scientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience working with enterprise customers and managing cross-functional programs.
- Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a technically-oriented MBA.
- 5 years of relevant experience in software development, professional services, solution engineering and/or technical consulting.
- Experience with mobile technology such as iOS and Android: Development, Sysadmin, Hardware, Setup, Configuration and Deployment.
- Experience with cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing and networking.
- Expertise in industry specific technologies in vertical solutions, including experience in Retail, Healthcare, Financial Services or Media and/or experience working with Machine Learning technologies.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and project management skills.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth Potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Incentive compensation.