We are looking for exceptional people who are entrepreneurs, computer scientists and mathematicians. No entrepreneur, private equity nor blockchain experience is required: talent and drive matter far more.
We are primarily looking for evidence of exceptional ability and a track record of building things that work.
All positions are full time and based in Oakland and Remote Workers For positions not listed, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Engineer, Blockchain
Catalyzer, llc is the first business catalyzer focused on discovering entrepreneurs who have talent and drive, but need repositioning. We match talent with avante garde markets who crave the uniquenesses of an idea, innovation and/or novel experience.
- We are a next generation business catalyzer + private equity fund.
- We understand what drives passionate entrepreneurs, as we are some.
- We continuously benchmark and improve the relationships between markets, research labs, entrepreneurs, and corporations.
- We position for the global rebalancing of culture, politics and social advantage.
- We love what we do. We also love dogs.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software-, math-, sensor-, behavior-, and neuro-scientists.
- You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Fluency with Test-Driven Development (TDD) practices.
- Proficiency in the implementation and optimization of smart contract and blockchain implementations
- Knowledge of Go, Scala, and Python.
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Demonstrably strong expertise in Solidity development
- Deep knowledge of the underlying mechanics that secure blockchains
- High-bandwidth communication skills
- A passion for decentralized technologies and the blockchain ecosystem
- (nice-to-have) Familiarity with React web development
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- We believe in team value vs hierarchies. We provide the same compensation package for each passionate contributor.
- Growth Potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Incentive compensation.