We are looking for exceptional people who are entrepreneurs, computer scientists and mathematicians. No entrepreneur, private equity nor blockchain experience is required: talent and drive matter far more.
We are primarily looking for evidence of exceptional ability and a track record of building things that work.
All positions are full time and based in Oakland and Remote Workers For positions not listed, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Catalyzer, llc is the first business catalyzer focused discovering entrepreneurs who have talent and drive; but need repositioning towards avante garde markets who crave the uniquenesses of an idea, innovation and/or novel experience.
- We are a next generation business catalyzer + private equity fund.
- We understand what drives passionate entrepreneurs, as we are some.
- We are continuously benchmark and improve the relationships between avante garde markets, research labs, entrepreneurs, and corporations.
- We see a global rebalancing of culture, politics and social advantage.
- We love what we do. We also love dogs.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, math, sensors, behavior scientist, and neuro-scientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- Provide high level administrative support to several executives and assist where necessary to help run the office.
- Manage multiple calendars and the scheduling of meetings and conference calls, often in multiple time zones.
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements, both international and domestic, and oversee the allocation and report preparation for all expenses incurred.
- Complete monthly expense reports in a timely and accurate manner (Corporate American Express & Out of Pocket) using Tripsware (software developed specifically for private equities).
- Handle confidential, proprietary and sensitive information with integrity and discretion.
Prepare correspondence, PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets as needed
Screen incoming calls and email, responding independently when appropriate.
- Forge strong, professional relationships with our portfolio companies and other outside individuals with whom we conduct business.
- Interact effectively with global contacts with a cultural understanding and ease.
- Participate in the planning and execution of events, on-site and off-site, when required.
- Energetic and self-motivated – must be extremely organized and detail oriented with an ability to make proactive recommendations.
- A high degree of emotional intelligence – working cross-culturally and managing people
Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to manage projects.
- Strong PC and MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Strongly prefer a college degree and at least 2-3 years of Administrative Assistant experience.
- Prefer candidates from either the Venture Capital, Private Equity or Wealth Management industries or possibly a Consulting or Law firm.
- Strong scheduling skills.
- Regular after hours work interruption and/or checking emails as necessary.
- Punctual, dependable, and professional and polished in both appearance and overall demeanor.
- Capacity to deal with conflicting priorities and deliver high quality work on schedule; able to work successfully in multicultural teams and across boundaries.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth Potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Incentive compensation.