We are looking for exceptional people who are entrepreneurs, computer scientists and mathematicians. No entrepreneur, private equity nor blockchain experience is required: talent and drive matter far more.
We are primarily looking for evidence of exceptional ability and a track record of building things that work.
All positions are full time and based in Oakland and Remote Workers For positions not listed, you can reach us at email@example.com
Country Manager, Indonesia
Catalyzer, llc is the first business catalyzer focused discovering entrepreneurs who have talent and drive; but need repositioning towards avante garde markets who crave the uniquenesses of an idea, innovation and/or novel experience.
- We are a next generation business catalyzer + private equity fund.
- We understand what drives passionate entrepreneurs, as we are some.
- We are continuously benchmark and improve the relationships between avante garde markets, research labs, entrepreneurs, and corporations.
- We see a global rebalancing of culture, politics and social advantage.
- We love what we do. We also love dogs.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, math, sensors, behavior scientist, and neuro-scientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- Passion to build avante garde (talent and investor) and incumbent corporate player relationships.
- Minimum of 2 to years of experience in portfolio management in emerging markets
- Degree in Business, Finance, or related field.
- Fluent in English and Indonesian: capable of speaking and writing at the highest levels of proficiency in English in professional and international settings.
- Excellent oral and written presentation and communication skills and an ability to adapt communication styles to diverse and multicultural audiences.
- Energetic and self-motivated – must be extremely organized and detail oriented with an ability to make proactive recommendations.
- A high degree of emotional intelligence – working cross-culturally and managing people
Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Finance certification; CFA Designation or equivalent.
- Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to manage projects.
- Demonstrated leadership ability in an environment requiring adaptability and divergent thinking.
- Ability to interact directly and independently with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior-level client representatives and government officials, and to do so with authority and confidence.
- Ability to evaluate systems, identify and implement change, and document standard operating procedures.
- Strong relationship management skills, with a proven track record of success initiating and attending to client relationships with high levels of quality and service.
- Excellent business judgment and strong analytical and problem solving skills to identify challenges and inefficiencies and present creative, practical solutions
Team player, able to mentor and develop staff.
- Capacity to deal with conflicting priorities and deliver high quality work on schedule; able to work successfully in multicultural teams and across boundaries.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth Potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Incentive compensation.